Pro-Health Awarded Perishable Supplier of the Year by Hy-Vee
DALLAS – When your company’s foundation is built on a commitment to healthy living and wellness, people can’t help but notice that your products and services live up to your Simply Smarter tagline.
Pro-Health has been named Hy-Vee’s 2012 Perishable Supplier of the Year as part of the annual Supplier Appreciation Day celebration.
The Iowa-based grocer cited Pro-Health’s creative advertising/marketing efforts, product innovation, great fill rate, fantastic communication and high quality produce among the reasons the company was chosen for the award.
“To be recognized by such a well respected company like Hy-Vee is truly an honor,” said Pro-Health President Brandon Larsen. “This award wouldn’t be possible without the hard work of our entire team and their dedication to surpassing the expectations of our customers and retail partners.”
The yearly awards are broken down into eight categories and decided upon by store director, managers, department heads and Hy-Vee’s corporate staff.
Hy-Vee reviews each supplier’s ability to provide exemplary service in fill rate, innovation, promotions and accuracy when selecting honorees.
The complete list of 2012 Supplier of the Year award winners:
- Broker of the Year: Mueller-Yurgae Associates, Inc.
- Direct Store Delivery Supplier of the Year: Nabisco Foods; Anheuser Busch
- Dry Carrier of the Year: Baumberger & Sons, Inc.
- Grocery Supplier of the Year: Kraft Foods
- Non-Foods Supplier of the Year: Kimberly-Clark
- Perishable Carrier of the Year: Rick Fenton, Inc.
- Perishable Supplier of the Year: Pro-Health, LLC
- Private Label Supplier of the Year: Dakota Growers
- Sales Rep of the Year: Bard Hunt, Wrigley
Hy-Vee, Inc. is an employee-owned corporation operating 235 retail stores in eight Midwestern states. In 2011 the company recorded total sales of $7.3 billion, ranking it among the top 25 supermarket chains and the top 50 private companies in the nation. Hy-Vee’s 60,000 employee-owners bring a “helpful smile in every aisle” to the company’s mission of making lives easier, healthier and happier. For more information, visit the website at www.hy-vee.com.